If you lack the diversity and strategies needed to monetize your WordPress website, you may want to stop using meaningless plans and shift to something impressive.
Here is an option, try Dropshipping with WordPress.
Of course, the early stages of starting a new business can be daunting, and knowing exactly where to put effort can also be rattling.
Additionally, this can be even more painful if you are unaware of the magical possibilities that come with using the dropshipping business strategy.
Please do not undermine your website because the use of dropshipping can be a turning point for it.
In this guide, you will understand the true meaning of dropshipping and how it can benefit your WordPress website. Let’s get started.
- What is Dropshipping?
- How WordPress Dropshipping works?
- Why Create A Dropshipping Business With WordPress?
- Don’t have any Supplier Connections?
- The Best 10 WordPress Dropshipping Wholesale supplier online list
- How To Start A WordPress Dropshipping Business: A Quick Walkthrough
- Frequently Asked Questions
- How LeelineSourcing Help You Find Reliable WordPress suppliers
- Final Thoughts about WordPress Dropshipping
What is Dropshipping?
Dropshipping is a famous e-commerce business model that involves a retailer, a third-party supplier, and you.
In this business, the third provides the supplies, and the retailer sells them. The third-party can either be a wholesaler or a manufacturer.
Also, there is no need for the retailer to have a private warehouse where he has to stock the goods or maintain an inventory.
That is one of the best reasons why a dropshipping model is more accessible and practical for newly born businesses.
Here is a comprehensive approach to how it all works out for the retailer, the supplier, and you. The retailer collects orders from customers and transfers the information to the supplier.
However, the shipping can be performed by both the retailer and the supplier. In most cases, the retailer has no connection with the shipping process. The primary responsibility of both is to gain the trust of customers and increase their count.
Suggested reading:Dropshipping Business: Beginner’s Guide
How WordPress Dropshipping works?
The dropshipping business model is not difficult to understand; it merely consists of a few nooks and crannies that you need to crack. Here is how it works:
- Firstly, you have to create your WordPress dropshipping online store and embellish it with useful products according to your niche.
- There are several effective marketing strategies for promoting your online stores, such as Inbound Marketing, Instagram Marketing, and Facebook Ads.
- The buyer will visit your website, discover his product, and place an order.
- After receiving the notification, you will alert your supplier about the product your customer wants and generate the payment form your customer will fill for the product shipment.
- The supplier packs the product and ships it.
- Next, you notify the customer that their order has been dispatched with an email and that they will receive their product within a few days.
That’s it! See how simple and straightforward this business strategy is. In addition to this, you don’t have to maintain stock.
Whenever you receive an order, you forward the details to your supplier, and they will take care of the rest.
Furthermore, dropshipping is the perfect business model for entrepreneurs and people searching for ways to start a side business.
Moreover, WordPress is an open-source and free platform that lets you create your online store effortlessly.
Trust the process, it will take some time for you to fill your cash counter with money, but the journey will be worth it.
Why Create A Dropshipping Business With WordPress?
The trick to gaining customers is to showcase the products of your supplier. Showcase them where? On your online store, of course!
Dropshipping is the kind of business that benefits from an online presence, so make sure always to be available.
Other than that, the best way to sell goods without having to manage them physically is by opening up an online store.
After that, you have to choose the platform where you want to build your dropshipping store.
Most entrepreneurs prefer WordPress as their ideal online platform because it is a free CMS. Additionally, it will help you add several plugins to enhance your dropshipping features.
Keep reading to find out what WordPress is and how it can strengthen the presence of your dropshipping business.
WordPress is a free, open-source CMS
WordPress is a free, open-source CMS platform. Without a doubt, it is the first choice of every e-commerce business person looking for an effective promotion plan.
It is a viable platform not because it is free, but because of other benefits as well.
As for open-source software, WordPress allows you to control your website and enables maximum automation and customization for your dropshipping business.
Also, you can find several cheap WordPress hosting services. You can also hire WordPress experts to build your wordpress website. If this reason wasn’t good enough for you, then hold your horses, we are only getting started.
WordPress is secure to setup
Are you worried that your dropshipping business will flop because of not having any technical know-how? Well, that’s a silly hunch.
Many people prefer to drop ship, and most of them have no technical knowledge. Yet, their businesses turn out to be a huge success.
However, it can be troublesome to run an online store without adequate knowledge. Other than that, how will you manage everyday tasks if you have no idea where to start?
Luckily, things are not that complicated on WordPress. Everything you need to run an online store is there, as each feature is available in the form of plugins.
For instance, WooCommerce is a plugin that enables you to equip your online store with all the required buttons and features.
It would be easy for you to install WooCommerce and accomplish most of your work. All other pages, including Cart, Checkout, My Account, and Shop page, are created automatically with a few clicks.
Furthermore, WooCommerce incorporates multiple payment methods and currencies that allow you to sell your goods anywhere.
WordPress has a variety of Themes and Plugins.
There is a vast number of online WordPress dropshipping stores. So how will you add a wow-factor to your store to make it different from your competitors?
Fortunately, you don’t have to create everything from scratch. WordPress has a line of attractive themes waiting for you.
Indeed, you will find one for your store. You can even create built-in themes and personalize them with different plugins like the Visual Composer.
You can use drop and drag features to generate your page theme, responsive slider, or layout structures.
The majority of WooCommerce themes feature a light, responsive theme with SEO compatibility to enhance your website’s ranking on search engines and increase your customer rates.
WordPress has a large community
WordPress is open-source. It has an incredible community of creators and individuals who keep track of new features that can refine your website more.
Moreover, if you have any issue with your dropshipping site while setting it up, prefer to perform a Google search. You will instantly find answers from several forums related to WordPress.
Now, you must be convinced and happy to give Dropshipping with WordPress a try. Nothing in the above paragraphs was challenging to understand because WordPress has a simple way of doing and creating everything.
You just have to follow the suggestions of WordPress, and your online dropshipping website is good to go.
Don’t have any Supplier Connections?
For a beginner, an online dropshipping business can seem like mayhem, and you need all the help you can take. That said, your priority should be finding a supplier.
One satisfying thing about locating a supplier for your dropshipping business is that you can find them online. Still, you will have to be as careful as possible because there are many scams on the internet.
Furthermore, a few trustworthy names in the online dropshipping supplier industry are the following:
· Dropship Directories
By dropship directors, we refer to the several available directories that let you list your business and find suppliers, manufacturers, or wholesale merchants for your products. A quick Google search will help you acknowledge the availability of choices.
· Global Sources Trade Show
Global Sources Trade Show is a world-wide dropshipping supplier that suppliers products in every niche. It is undoubtedly one of the best dropshipping suppliers of the world, and it has a long line of dropshipping business persons using it.
Suggested reading:China Trade Shows: Ultimate Guide
The Best 10 WordPress Dropshipping Wholesale supplier online list
Are you looking for a reliable WordPress Dropshipping wholesaler supplier for your online business? If yes, then here’s a montage of the ten best WordPress Dropshipping wholesale suppliers.
AliExpress comes from the famous online store Alibaba. AliExpress is Alibaba’s online supplier and a global dropshipping source. It is a Chinese sales platform, and it has stock on almost every niche at reasonable prices.
From the website, you will find plenty of user feedback and analytics useful during product search. According to many dropship business persons, AliExpress is the best model for WordPress Dropshipping.
You don’t need to have a well-developed business entity to promote your online store. You are the manager of your margins, and you have limited investment in front of you.
AliExpress is perfect for small businesses, plus it reduces the chances of an outbreak in your online investment.
Suggested reading: Is Alibaba safe and legit?
Suggested reading:AliExpress Dropshipping Guide
MOY Fashion is a reliable boutique clothing dropshipping supplier in Los Angeles. They specialize in high-quality women’s clothing. Moreover, MOY Fashion does not demand any service fees, but if you prefer “automation,” you will have to pay $6/month.
Dropship Direct is a simple platform that collects products from its suppliers, with thousands of products.
There is no sign-up fee, and Dropship Direct has a report of the top trendy products to buy for your business.
Moreover, the drop shippers deal with the returns and shipping, and you have to pay a 15% fee for restocking.
LovelyWholesale is an online wholesaler that specializes affordably. It is based in China, and offers tons of trendy clothing, from the beginning of time.
One of the most prominent reasons why LovelyWholesale received a lot of attention and reputation is its low-priced products.
So if your WordPress dropshipping business specializes in fashion, then LovelyWholesale is the best supplier you can pick.
They offer two pieces, dresses, coats, and outerwear, jumpsuits, bottoms, accessories, tops, and swimwear.
Wholesale Central is known as a directory website for all the WordPress Dropshippers. It offers a series of different niches, including art supplies, books and magazines, apparel, baby products, and more. Moreover, all available suppliers are effortless to contact.
Nordstrom is another fashion store that sells shoes, jewelry, handbags, clothing, and makeup, accessories for kids, men, and women. Currently, Nordstorm is providing a direct drop ship program. You can order products from their site, and Nordstorm allows you to ship your orders directly to your customers.
· Born Pretty
Born Pretty is a fantastic online store that sells all sorts of nail polishes, tools, skincare, cosmetics, and beauty products.
Born pretty gives stunning dropshipping services with no extra fees, and you can find more information from their online page.
Tinydeal is a China-based wholesale supplier that lets you purchase products and directly sends them to your customers. Regardless of what you are planning to sell, Tinydeal will offer you a stock full of it.
Also, Tinydeal does not provide costly inventories, no details of their company on the package, and no complicated account details.
Chinabrands is a platform that connects drop shippers and wholesalers. The platform offers thousands of products, including some common factors of niches. Besides that, Chinabrands have a professional QC team that evaluates each product before selling.
Volcanic Earth is a beauty drop shipper and wholesaler specializing in tamanu oil; it is a natural ingredient that is good for the skin.
Volcanic Earth provides dropshipping services with no additional funds. So if you are interested in selling oils, then you should contact this supplier.
Suggested reading: Best 30 Sourcing Websites
How To Start A WordPress Dropshipping Business: A Quick Walkthrough
1. Select a niche for your store
It is not a picnic in the park to select a niche for any dropshipping business, either on WordPress or any other.
When choosing a niche, many of your instincts may kick-in, and you may want to start selling something dear to you or a product that seems to blow the charts for other online stores. Regardless of your choice, taking baby steps is necessary.
A satisfying benefit of dropshipping is that it is smooth and flexible. That said, if your first selection of niche lets you down, you can always opt to change it without facing any loss of stock or money. You have to keep your options open because your decision needs all the guidance it can get.
Here’s a tip: You can browse other online stores and determine which products give them the most profit.
Moreover, select a niche with a crowd of hungry buyers, plus it has to be in-trend. The products that cannot be found in the local market do fantastic as a dropshipping niche.
For example, you can dropship Fan Merchandise for Marvel Comics, Game of Thrones, or any other record-breaking shows or movies.
This niche will include badges, mobile covers, action figures, T-Shirts, bags, posters, laptop covers, and more.
Furthermore, it’s best to promote your online store in fan groups on social media platforms like Instagram, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook.
2. Find small to mid-sized supplier and work directly with them
After finalizing a niche, it is time to take care of the other details. The next step is to find a supplier that has a massive stock of your niche.
You can find several suppliers offering you your preferred slot, but it will be troublesome to pick a reliant supplier.
As your business is online-based, you need to find an online supplier. We have mentioned a few of the best online suppliers in the above section.
Still, let us help you evaluate the best supplier for your dropshipping business, AliExpress.
AliExpress is the best online supplier that offers a range of thrilling products in every niche. From clothing to house appliances, everything you need is available on AliExpress. It is more than a mid-sized supplier because it contains affordable products in bulk.
On the other hand, if you are looking for a small-sized supplier to work with directly, you can make a deal with your local retailer. That would be convenient for you, but it will also save you from experiencing potential losses.
Be sure to be wise and open-eyed while picking a supplier because you can never tell what people do behind your back.
Suggested reading:How To Find The Best China Dropshipping Suppliers?
3. Build Your WordPress Site
WordPress allows you to create it in the simplest way when it comes to building a website. Even if you have zero beforehand knowledge of building a website, you will instantly get its hang with WordPress.
As it is an open-source, free platform, you can use several WordPress plugins to enhance your online store’s appearance and functionality.
Other than that, it has many premade themes that assist you in choosing what’s right for your e-commerce store.
Each theme incorporates a unique feel and look, so pick one that seamlessly fits your business brand. However, high-level ideas are not for free; they range between $40 to $100.
While selecting themes, be sure to examine support options, compatibility with WooCommerce, page load speed, security, and responsiveness.
Also, find data on the developers, review customer feedback and forums, and if you have any queries regarding the themes, contact the developers before downloading the idea.
Take your time to understand and discover beautiful themes for your WordPress dropshipping site. On the other hand, if you are scared of installing an idea on your website, you are not the only one.
Developers also provide installation services for sellers who are unwilling to go through the process of doing it themselves.
4. DropShip with WordPress Plugins
To enable dropshipping, you need a plugin. Here are your available options:
- Ecomdash: To eliminate order routing malfunctioning that drop shippers often have to go through, you can use various other applications to make online shopping a breeze.Even if you are not at work, you can still manage everything. Look into the dropship automation application. It routes every sales order to your dropship suppliers directly or any other fulfillment method you are using.
- WooCommerce:WooCommerce is a WordPress free plugin, and it enables you to incorporate your system with suppliers seamlessly.Moreover, WooCommerce is a straightforward extension for dropshipping. It instantly mechanizes order notifications. Additionally, new order details from your store are immediately delivered to your supplier.
- AliDropship: Unfortunately, this is not a free plugin, but it offers exclusive support and features, such as built-in themes and pricing automation. It works well with AliExpress and effortlessly automates order routing.
- Inventory Source:This plugin relates pricing, status, and the supplier’s inventory details to your WordPress chain. It loads in-bulk products automatically to your shipping catalog.Besides that, they offer a series of suppliers, if you are still looking for one. Lastly, they provide access to a team of professionals in e-commerce to give a boost to your business.
5. Configure Account and Automate
- Custom Packing Slips and Email Notifications: After entering the supplier’s information, added the inventory, and integrated it with their system, new order details will be sent to the dropship supplier via email. According to the plugin, you may have to set particular rules for these emails to activate.
- Inventory and Suppliers: To notify suppliers about an order, you will need to connect your system with theirs. Whatever plugin you choose, be sure to attach a group of suppliers in the back of WordPress, and fill all the necessary details for system integration.Depending on the type of plugin you use, the steps will vary. Still, including the email address, account number, name, and email address are applicable everywhere. If you are using WooCommerce, you can use CSV to import the inventory provided by your supplier.Moreover, visibility functions for stock quantities may be dependent on the format of your supplier. On the contrary, plugins like AliDropship and Inventory Source easily combine with your suppliers, and the inventory is automatically available.
- Make Product Characteristics: When using dropshipping applications, you don’t have to stress sending orders to suppliers manually or shipping, but there is a catch.You have to know every little detail of your product. Adding certain product characteristics will reduce customer confusion and increase the profit of your business.Moreover, don’t forget to include SEO-friendly images and descriptions on product pages, create a competitive pricing strategy, and upload videos.
6. Customize Your Site
Prefer to create a one-of-a-kind website on WordPress using plugins that maximize, assist with marketing, and do more. Consider the following plugins:
- Ultimate Branding: You can completely personalize and brand your website with Ultimate Branding. That said, no amount of coding experience is required to replace or remove WordPress branding from your website.You can effortlessly add your company name, brand messaging, colors, and logo to create a personalized yet gorgeous site.
- W3 Total Cache: Enhance your website’s user interface and search engine ranking with this incredible plugin. It helps to improve server performance and increases page loading space.
- Defender: This is a powerful plugin. It will protect your website from several vulnerabilities, including potential hackers.By doing frequent security scans and evaluating reports, Defender will guarantee the safety of your website.
7. Marketing your Dropshipping Store
If you want to sell your product, then you have to aware of people of your existence. Indeed, organic search is okay, but it is not adequate to stand out from several other dropshipping stores.
What differentiates you from others?
Well, the key is promotion and presentation. Moreover, it is best to keep a piggy bank full of money aside to promote your products on Google AdWords, Instagram, Inbound Marketing, and Facebook. Find out what is suitable for your business and go for it.
Suggested reading:Dropshipping Marketing: The Ultimate Guide
8. Take care of your orders: Don’t forget to transfer the order to your supplier
So, you made your first sale today, kudos for you!
Do not forget to deliver all the details of your order to the supplier. Your job is to fulfill the customer details, and their preferred product and arrange the payment. Your seller will take care of the rest.
But what will you do if the number of orders takes height? How will you fulfill hundreds of orders every day, manually? It will be tricky, and keeping tabs on every order will take a lot of your time.
Luckily, there are plenty of applications that make drop shipping easier. That said, you need to understand the secret of dropshipping.
Successful drop shippers do not do everything by themselves. Like all other smart people, they built a professional team to delegate everything successfully.
Consider WooDropship for a change; it does import not only your product but also performs a handful of other tasks. With WooDropship, you can automate all order fulfillments easily. Other than that, WooDropship will alert you when the customer places an order.
Your job is to make the payment, and WooDropship will handle the rest of the work, including necessary details and automatically filling customer information.
A task that takes 10 minutes is done in less than a minute. With WooDropship handling your orders, you can spend your free time building another dropshipping store or promoting your store in unique ways.
Without a doubt, WordPress makes it easier to create impressive websites, especially when you need a platform for dropshipping.
9. Provide excellent customer support
The business of dropshipping is better than any other because it can help you make profits within limited days. But, having and keeping customers is your responsibility, and you have to be honest with it.
If you make all the necessary arrangements to help your customers out at the time of need, your customers will frequently buy them from you.
It is essential to equip your dropshipping store with an impressive customer support service. Make your customers feel at home when buying from you, and if they suffer from issues, create solutions so they will keep coming back to you.
Giving extraordinary customer service can lead to many excellent relationships, plus it is healthy for your business.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is WordPress a tool?
Yes, WordPress is the world’s most famous tool for developing websites. It lets users create stylish and feature-filled websites for their businesses.
2. Can Oberlo be used with WordPress?
Not exactly. Oberlo works well with Shopify. If you integrate your store with Shopify, you cannot install WordPress.
3. Is WordPress cheaper than Shopify?
Even though WordPress is a free, open-source platform, Shopify is still much cheaper. WordPress is free to use, but you will need to spend a few bucks on themes, plugins, and hosting services.
Suggested reading:Shopify Dropshipping :Ultimate Guide
4. What are the best WordPress plugins?
Some of the best WordPress plugins are:
5. How do I transfer from AliExpress to WordPress?
Visit AliExpress.com, select a product, and import it directly to your site. The chosen product will appear on your WordPress site immediately, including variants, images, and descriptions.
How LeelineSourcing Help You Find Reliable WordPress suppliers
For a person doing everything on his own, finding a supplier for dropshipping can be challenging. But you are not alone.
Take a look at LeelineSourcing; a China-based dropshipping supplier that can enhance your business in several ways:
- They will offer market-rates.
- LeelineSourcing will perform a thorough and exceptional quality product research for you.
- They also provide one-month free inventory storage for your dropshipping products.
- LeelineSourcing will Audit and entirely inspect all products before shipping.
Therefore, LeelineSoucing will be side-by-side with you.
Final Thoughts about WordPress Dropshipping
That was all!
Dropshipping with WordPress has never been more comfortable until you have a complete guide.
While this guide doesn’t cover every little point that will come in your dropshipping path, it is enough knowledge to begin your dropshipping journey.
Dropshipping is an ideal way of business preferred by every other person, even pre-established business persons. So, gather your notes and be your venture.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?