While you are planning to get involved in importing business, you have to decide which products to import. This means you have to choose the products you want to import from a number of different category products. Figuring out the right niche of your business, you may visit the supplier in person to verify the quality of your chosen supplier. We’ve found the 7 most profitable products imported from China including electronics, apparel, footwear, furniture, accessories and arts, plastic and toys.
After you select the product, you need to verify the suppliers in China. Before your planning, you need to understand the distribution map of China’s relevant factories. This is because there are certain geographical regions associated with certain products. And it is a good idea for you to choose the suppliers from the regions well-known for these products. For example, when you look at a factory’s info, if it is a silk fabric factory that is located in the area that is famous for silk products, you will have more confidence in this supplier.
Why are certain regions associated with certain products? The establishment of a famous place in a certain specific category normally has a long history. With years passing by and fierce competition locally, such kind of industry would be quite famous in the area with experienced workers and sophisticated skills, constituting mature industry chains which ensure the product quality. With more and more similar factory around, the area becomes a cluster for the specific industry.
With an effort to better your sourcing from China, this Blog will explain the geographical map of the 7 most profitable items to import from china for your reference.
Electronics is one of the most profitable industries if you import related products from China as China’s high-quality production.
With a focus to electronics development, the core chip zone was built in Shuangliu, Sichuan Province as the first chip zone in southwestern China. It is mainly for the integrated circuit and the information security to upgrade the local industry. Besides, 4 information security clusters have been established in Chengdu, Mianyang, Suining, and Neijiang. If you need any integrated circuit, you can go Sichuan to visit your supplier.
Wuhan is another electronics base. With great talent pool in Wuhan, innovation drives the breakthrough in key technology. Yangtze Optical Fiber and Cable Company Ltd has mastered the fiber preparation collapsar and had 8 overseas subsidiaries. Wuhan will naturally become a world-class electronic cluster with Huawei Technologies, Wuhan Xinxin and the distribution of Microsoft technology, Samsung and IBM. If you need to get fibers or other high-tech involved gadgets, Wuhan shall be your sourcing destination.
Qingdao is an electronics base in northern China. The new area of Xihai’an is a thriving zone with sensor and Internet of Things as it is a port and close to the sea. Gaoxin district is emerging as a city of integrated circuit design and production with the public platform of the nation software and integrated circuit, the micro-electronic zone of Qingdao aerospace. Besides, 3D print, Beidou navigation, and the VR industry also developed in Qingdao. If you want to source sensor, 3D print, Qingdao is the one right for you.
Shenzhen is one of the most famous cities for electronic manufacturing hub of China and the world. With its world-renowned Huaqiangbei, its major products are Electronic components — mostly for use in non-computer products (smartphones and tablets, drones, fridges, cars… the list are pretty long) and Electrical/electronic devices, such as the testing devices in the Duhui Dasha building. If you want to establish a business footprint in the world related to electronics, Shenzhen is just the place.
Apparel is a quite traditional industry in China since 1949. China is the world’s largest exporter and producer of many products in this industry. Most of these apparel factories are located in eastern China or southern China as they are near to the port with a dense population. Below we will list the most famous towns or cities that are known for its products
1. Xiliu Town, Haicheng City, Liaoning Province – China Trousers Industry, China Cotton Industry Town
Haishu Town, Changshu City, Jiangsu Province–China’s Casual Clothing Town
3. Zhitang Town, Changshu City, Jiangsu Province–A town of non-woven fabrics and equipment in China
4. Bixi Street, Changshu City, Jiangsu Province–China’s Sweater Town
5, Shajiabang Town, Changshu City, Jiangsu Province–China’s Casual Clothing Town
6. Xinzhuang Town, Changshu City, Jiangsu Province–Knitwear Town of China
7. Guli Town, Changshu City, Jiangsu Province – China’s Down Town
8. Qishan Town, Changshu City, Jiangsu Province–China’s winter clothes and home textile towns
9. Mei Li Town, Changshu City, Jiangsu Province–A town of China warp knitting
10 Xiqiao Town, Yixing City, Jiangsu Province–China Flax Textile Town
11. Xinjian Town, Yixing City, Jiangsu Province–China Chemical Fiber Textile Town
12. Zhutang Town, Jiangyin City, Jiangsu Province–Knitwear Town of China
13. Zhouzhuang Town, Jiangyin City, Jiangsu Province–China Chemical Fiber Town
14, Gushan Town, Jiangyin City, Jiangsu Province–Knitwear Town of China
15. Jingang Town, Zhangjiagang City, Jiangsu Province–China Spandex Yarn Town
16. Tangqiao Town, Zhangjiagang City, Jiangsu Province–China Cotton Textiles and Sweater Towns
17. Samsung Town, Haimen City, Jiangsu Province–China National Famous Textile Town
18. Zhencheng Town, Taicang City, Jiangsu Province–China Town of Chemical Fiber and Projectiles
19. Chuanjiang Town, Tongzhou City, Jiangsu Province–China National Famous Textile Town
20. Pioneer Town of Tongzhou City, Jiangsu Province–A Famous Yarn in China
21. Hutang Town, Changzhou City, Jiangsu Province–China Weaving Town
22. Shengze Town, Wujiang City, Jiangsu Province – China Silk, China Textile Town
23. Hengfan Town, Wujiang City, Jiangsu Province–China’s Sweater Town
24. Zhenze Town, Wujiang City, Jiangsu Province–China Flax Town
25, Taoyuan Town, Wujiang City, Jiangsu Province–China Export Garment Manufacturing Town
26, Huangqiao Town, Taixing City, Jiangsu Province–China Denim Town
27, Suining County, Jiangsu Province town – China’s environmental filter media town
28, Danshu City, Jiangsu Province, leading the town of Shu – China National Textile Town
29. Huangtang Town, Danyang City, Jiangsu Province–China National Famous Textile Town
30, Xucun Town, Haining City, Zhejiang Province – China’s famous cloth town
31. Maqiao Town, Haining City, Zhejiang Province–A town of China warp knitting
32. Yangshuoqiao Town, Shaoxing County, Zhejiang Province–China Town
33. Ma’an Town, Shaoxing County, Zhejiang Province–China Chemical Fiber Town
34. Shaozheng Town, Zhejiang Province – China Knitting Town
35. Xialu Town, Shaoxing County, Zhejiang Province – China Nonwoven Town
36. Qianqing Town, Shaoxing County, Zhejiang Province – Famous Town of China Textile Raw Material Market
37. Lanting Town, Shaoxing County, Zhejiang Province – China Knitting Town
38. Qixian Town, Shaoxing County, Zhejiang Province–China Textile Machinery Town
39. Zhenqian Town, Xiaoshan District, Hangzhou City, Zhejiang Province – China Chemical Fiber Town
40. Dangshan Town, Xiaoshan District, Hangzhou City, Zhejiang Province – China Chemical Fiber Weaving Town
41. Xintang Street, Xiaoshan District, Hangzhou City, Zhejiang Province, China
42, Datang Town, Zhuji City, Zhejiang Province – China Socks Town
43. Fengqiao Town, Zhuji City, Zhejiang Province – China’s shirt town
44, Puyuan Town, Tongxiang City, Zhejiang Province – China’s woolen town
45. Zhouquan Town, Tongxiang City, Zhejiang Province–China Chemical Fiber Town
46. Cannabis Town, Tongxiang City, Zhejiang Province–Chinese Textile Fabric Town
47. Tudian Town, Tongxiang City, Zhejiang Province – China’s flocked textile town
48. Heshan Town, Tongxiang City, Zhejiang Province – China Textile Town
49. Oil Chegang Town, Jiaxing City, Zhejiang Province – China’s electrostatic flocking town
50. Wangjiangjing Town, Xiuzhou District, Jiaxing City, Zhejiang Province – China Weaving Town
51, Honghe Town, Xiuzhou District, Jiaxing City, Zhejiang Province – China’s sweater town
52. Zhili Town, Huzhou City, Zhejiang Province–China’s children’s clothing town
53. Hengcun Town, Tonglu County, Zhejiang Province – China Knitting Town
54. Qiantan Town, Jiande City, Zhejiang Province
55 Tianqing Town, Jiashan County, Zhejiang Province–China’s electrostatic flocking town
56. Suncun Town, Fanchang County, Anhui Province–China’s Famous Export Garment Manufacturing Town
57. Zhenjiang Town, Shishi City, Fujian Province – Famous Town in China’s Pants Industry
58. Lingxiu Town, Shishi City, Fujian Province–China Sports and Leisure Clothing Town
59. Baojie Town, Shishi City, Fujian Province–China Garment Accessories Clothing Town
60. Fengli Street, Shishi City, Fujian Province
61. Hongshan Town, Shishi City, Fujian Province – China Famous Town of Casual Fabrics
62. Shenhu Town, Jinjiang City, Fujian Province–China Underwear Town
63. Yinglin Town, Jinjiang City, Fujian Province – China’s casual clothing town
64. Longhu Town, Jinjiang City, Fujian Province – China Weaving Town
65. Jinfeng Town, Changle City, Fujian Province – China Town
66. Songxia Town, Changle City, Fujian Province – China’s Lace Town
67. Wangtai Town, Jiaonan City, Shandong Province–China Textile Machinery Town
68, Zhongcun Town, Pingyi County, Shandong Province–China Town of Labor Protection Gloves
69. Pengchang Town, Xiantao City, Hubei Province–A town of non-woven fabric products in China
70. Makou Town, Hanchuan City, Hubei Province – China Famous Town
71, Dalang Town, Dongguan City, Guangdong Province – China’s woolen town
72. Humen Town, Dongguan City, Guangdong Province – China Women’s Town
73, Chashan Town, Dongguan City, Guangdong Province–A famous brand of clothing manufacturing in China
74 Sanfu Street, Kaiping City, Guangdong Province
75. Shaxi Town, Zhongshan City, Guangdong Province – China’s casual clothing town
76. Dayong Town, Zhongshan City, Guangdong Province – China Town of Denim Clothing
77 Xiaolan Town, Zhongshan City, Guangdong Province–China Underwear Town
78. Liusha East Street, Puning City, Guangdong Province–China Underwear Town
79. Xintang Town, Zengcheng City, Guangdong Province–China’s Denim Clothing Town
80. Xiqiao Town, Nanhai District, Foshan City, Guangdong Province
81. Dali Town, Nanhai District, Foshan City, Guangdong Province–China Underwear Town
82. Zhangye Street, Chancheng District, Foshan City, Guangdong Province – China Knitting Town
83. Jun’an Town, Shunde District, Foshan City, Guangdong Province, China
84. Zumiao Street, Chancheng District, Foshan City, Guangdong Province
85, Gurao Town, Chaoyang District, Shantou City, Guangdong Province–Knitwear Town of China
86. Xiashan Street, Chaonan District, Shantou City, Guangdong Province
87. Chendian Town, Chaonan District, Shantou City, Guangdong Province–China’s Underwear Town
88. Yingying Town, Chaonan District, Shantou City, Guangdong Province – China Knitting Town
89. Yuanzhou Town, Boluo County, Guangdong Province–China’s Casual Clothing Town
90. Longqiao Town, Chengdu City, Sichuan Province–China’s famous children’s clothing town
91. Zhenhe Town, Shashi District, Jingzhou City, Hubei Province – China Knitting Town
92, Bixi Street, Changshu City, Jiangsu Province–“China Chemical Fiber Famous Town”
93, Jingjiang Street, Xiaoshan District, Hangzhou City, Zhejiang Province–“China Famous Town of Apparel Fabrics”
94. Yiqiao Town, Xiaoshan District, Hangzhou City, Zhejiang Province, China
95, Zhengzhou Town, Yizheng City, Jiangsu Province–China Nonwovens and Chemical Fiber Famous Towns
96, Nanyang Street, Xiaoshan District, Hangzhou, Zhejiang Province
There are more than 100,000 SMEs produce more than 400,000 kinds of small commodities in Yiwu, Zhejiang Province. The products are exported to more than 150 countries and regions, the annual sales have exceeded 200 billion yuan, becoming the world’s largest commodity market. “Small Commodities Market” is small, big, and “less” and “thin” to create “more” and “thick”. With such a huge global market, it is easy for you to find accessory factories around the city,
Dongguan is another accessory cluster than you can visit for accessory suppliers.
Lecong Furniture Supermarket, Foshan, Guangdong Province. You can get different styles of furniture here and export abroad with easy freight forwarders. It is known as the Merchandising Capital of Chinese Furniture.
Xianghe furniture mall in Beijing is the second domestic distribution center in China and the largest in northern China with a great variety of types. But the price is higher than that from Lecong and Dongyang Furnitures.
Dongyang wood mall in Jinhua, Zhejiang Province is the best choice if you want to have a simple and modern Chinese renovation. The price is the cheapest of these three large furniture distribution centers.
Dalingshan Town, Dongguan, Guangdong is the largest furniture exporting town.
Dayong Town, Zhongshan, Guangdong Province is specialized in Mahogany furniture.
Anji Town, Huzhou, Zhejiang Province – The Chair Town of China
Ningjin Town, Dezhou, Shandong province – The Table and Seat Town of ChinaWuhou District, Chengdu, Sichuan Province – The merchandizing center of Western China
Yuyao, Zhejiang province is known as the town of Plastic of China. With numerous plastic plants around, the plastic industry has emerged as a mature industry and the economic pillar of the town. It is has been developed as the largest plastic raw material market, and plastic industry info platform, plastic exhibition, plastic machinery, plastic molding, and plastic products. If you want to be involved in plastic business, Yuyao is the right place for you.
In addition, Shenzhen and Dongguan also have a lot of plastic factories for export.
The toy industry is one of the most profitable industries. Most of the Chinese toys manufacturers are in Shantou, Guangdong Province with its distinct feature known as Chenghai Toy. Actually, Chenghai is a district of Shantou. A lot of large toy factory are gathering here. Most toy manufacturers are upgrading their products towards the branded one with a variety of types. Besides, Dongguan is credited as the largest toy distribution center in Asia. You can find all kinds of toys and you will get these cheap toys in bulk. Anyone who wants to do toy business, Shantou and Dongguan shall be on your agenda to visit.
With the above info in mind, you will finally get the geographical map and grab what you need before you jump on a plane for a prepared trip. If you are not available for the visit, Leelinesourcing will be the one to help you source in China. We hope this article will be helpful for you sourcing in China.